Friday, January 15, 2016

Cookies Wardrobe



Me is one lucky monster indeed. Me have a best friend (you know her, her name is Berry) who takes me to all these nice places. And she makes me clothes. You must have seen me FC Utrecht shirt she made me over 12 years ago, all by hand. That was the first of a nice wardrobe me like to share with you. The last post about me nice wardrobe can be found here: Aloha from Cookie.

So in 2014 she made me a Maroon 5 logo shirt to accompany her to the concert. At the end of the same year she knitted me a blue christmas/winter sweater.



Last year we went to see Maroon 5 again and Berry no could find the pink V shirt. So... she made me a new one with a blue V. Also she made me a Dolphin-Aloha shirt to wear in the Summer.



But that is not all. This summer me even got a yellow Tour de France jersey, in september Berry knitted a lilac sweater with brown chocolate chip cookies and in December a new red Christmas sweater with white snowflakes. She even knitted me matching booties. And this year she made me a very special sweater me will be wearing this years Earth Hour in March. O boy o boy me no can wait for that! She said me will be wearing it to the zoo some time too. Cool huh. She is making some knitted matching booties too.




Me no think she will leave it with this. She loves to knit and me love her knitting. She is making a long scarf with chocolate chip cookies and blue cookie monsters for herself right now. But that is a loooong project, so me is positive she will knit more for me too. Me no can wait for that!
Do you have a best friend who makes you clothes?

No comments: