Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby Tigers Love Sesame Street!



O boy O boy! Last Friday the 8th of August me went to DierenPark Amersfoort again. But this time for whole different purpose. Well… not entirely, me still went to see gorgeous animals. But last Friday was extra special, because it was the day the baby tigers would play outside for the very first time since their birth. The triplets got their names too. They are now known as Nicolai, Fedor and Sergei. The triplets are adorable and so nosey. The immediately went out to scout the new environment. They even got close to the window to say hi to me. Isn’t this one cute! Thanks to Angela of VTL Photography me got some extra pictures of this encounter. Also one where the little one is sneaking up on me. O, me is in love with these cute cubs!


No comments: