Sunday, June 14, 2015

Aloha from Cookie



Me got a new shirt today. Well Berry has been working on it for a couple of days now. But today it was finished. Me thinks it is a gorgeous shirt. There are palm trees on it. And seaturtles. O and beautiful flowers. But me love most of all me new Aloha shirt has dolphins on it. Me love dolphins. They are so playful! Me love that Berry makes me clothes. She has made me some nice ones. Me got a new shirt for the Maroon 5 concert (last year me got one with a pink V now it was blue, me fave color!). Me also have me FC Utrecht football shirt and me knitted sweater. Berry bought some more zippers though, so me thinks she is not done yet sowing shirts for me. Which one do you like the most?


Me @ Maroon 5, June 3rd - Me rocking me football shirt

Me showing off in me sweater - Me rocking me pink Maroon 5 shirt, last year (with James!)
above: me in me new Aloha-shirt

No comments: