Monday, February 22, 2016

Cookie Report Earth Hour Challenge Update



Hi everybody! Me promised to post updates about the challenge so nobody will forget to participate this coming Earth Hour. Well... me first update is that me sweater is totally finished! Berry no had put the buttons on me sweater, but this weekend she did. So now me sweater with the Panda of WWF no is longer held up with safety pins on the back. What do you think? Neat huh! Now me only need to rally up all me friends and buy some candles for Earth Hour on March 19!




If you want to know more about me challenge, please click on the next link: Cookie Report Earth Hour Challenge.
And do no forget to become me friend on instagram: CookieMReport to help and participate in the Challenge.

Me counts on you like Count von Counts love to count.

No comments: