Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fun in France



Hey there! Me is going to conclude me blogs about me vacation in France now with a little story of all the fun things me did on vacation. To start off: the waterfight. We had two. One with waterblasters. The other with waterballoons. It was really fun. Also fun was the view. Well it was mostly beautiful. Me loved watching at the lakes. See the kids play in the rubber boat. But also playing European soccer or ring toss. Me had a lot of fun in France! Obviously me loved the delicious cookies and such. But nothing beats working up an appetite first. Me really loved the balloon fight. Sneaking around the house trying to stay dry. Let me tell you: me was soaked too. But the nice warm sun dried me fuzzy and blue fur quickly!



Me loved our vacation in France! Me hope you enjoyed it too. Do you want to read more about me vacation or did you miss one of the previous blogs? No worries! Me have collected them here. Just click on the pictures below!

No comments: